Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Toilet Paper Holder Installation I Accidentally Flushed The Toilet Paper Roll Holder (the Wooden Peg That Goes Through The Roll). How To Fix?!

I accidentally flushed the toilet paper roll holder (the wooden peg that goes through the roll). How to fix?! - toilet paper holder installation

I accidentally pressed the wooden stick that goes through the roll of toilet paper attached to the bearer. It is a long wooden dowel about 5 cm with a spring in the middle so that the recording compression to 3-4 cm. Now, slowly enters the room, and then bowl only a very small amount. I tried to topple the toilet and winds, but has no effect. I want to avoid calling a plumber if possible. All that would offer you advice on how to solve the problem will be greatly appreciated. Step-by-step instructions would be very helpful. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment