Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Better Place To Live Portland, Or Or Seattle, Wa Best Affordable Places To Live In The Pacific NW?

Best affordable places to live in the Pacific NW? - better place to live portland, or or seattle, wa

I am a 24-year-old student from upstate New York. A couple of years I was on vacation with my friend in Washington state in the south of the Columbia River, and I have never seen such beauty. We were in Portland, OR, WA Longview, Seattle, Washington and Vancouver, British Columbia. I love the Pac NW, and I want to live there. My favorite place in Vancouver, but in Canada and I know how difficult it will move for an American to be there, has been the residence and employment.

So, I think Oregon and Washington. I love Portland and Seattle, but I was only there for a few days, the means for a student? Where are the good universities? Find a job and affordable housing as possible?

Thank you for ideas. I can not wait to go salmon in the UK again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment