Friday, January 22, 2010

Pure Dee Sets Can You Write A Little Story That Includes 5 Of These Quotes Just For The Pure Fun Of Being Creative?

Can you write a little story that includes 5 of these quotes just for the pure fun of being creative? - pure dee sets

1. I admire his analytical mind. His sense of humor to be desired, but leaves a lot left over.
2.I have been occasional howl at the moon known. MUAWWWW!
3. (You choose a piece of the Constitution as one of the lines)
4. Uhhhhhh ..... plastic surgery, I see.
5. I close my eyes and count to ten. Disappear if you and ten ..... Capic?
6. We danced on the beach, kissed him on the stand and photos ..... Dee, da, da dee.
7. Expand with flowers and speeches of empty promises.
8. Hey! Not to mention the dang shoot OK Corrall, you know.
9. "Sherlock Holmes" is his own theory why _________________.
10. (You choose a song by Herman)'s Hermits as one of its rows

1 comments:

libby l said...

"I'll put my eyes and count to ten close. Disappearances, if I'm ten ..... Capic, are you still there?" I howl at the moon sometimes known. MUAWWWW! Git now!

"Dang Hey, that's not the shootout at the OK Corral, you know." Why is this evening so fleeting? Danced on the beach, kissed him on the stand ..... The photo and Dee, da, da dee. And now, this ultimatum. In fact, I hoped that dazzles with his flowery speeches and empty promises, but I am crazy man on the moon! "

"You know, Sherlock Holmes has his own theory of why he must go. I'm beginning to think he's right. ... They do go with him. See if I care baby! So much is good for you that Ms. Brown's daughter. Oh, and much more, you can find your own way to the bus stop or to be your man Sherlock same for you. You two deserve each other! "

Post a Comment