Thursday, February 11, 2010

Swollen Feet Volleyball Ok I Need To Know If I Can Still Play Soccer If I Have A Swollen Foot (A Bump On The Bottom Of My Foot)?

Ok i need to know if I can still play soccer if I have a swollen foot (A bump on the bottom of my foot)? - swollen feet volleyball

It all started when I was in the Day field barefoot, I stepped on a thorn and Sting a little, so I took it, but still a prick and a small hole. Then I was in flip-flops and playing volleyball. The next day I woke up and was not inflated, but still hurt and still had the small hole. Then I went to a soccer clinic thing and played soccer for 4-5 hours, then saw a half-game of football in a restraint system, then the rest home just in time, the other half to watch the football game and I felt a lump in bottom of my foot and I thought: "Is it swollen? and I took off my shoes and socks, and yes, it was swollen a lot! The rest of the day I drop them in hot water and the next day was still swollen and a downloadNY. And now I was put on ice, and it seems nothing that is not insensitive. Can anyone tell me if I play football in swollen feet and how to get the swelling ???????

3 comments:

devochka said...

I'm really sorry for u, u should be go to ur doctor and ask him to bigger, or it hurts so much? btw I love to play football, but can not be in a team ... cuz u might not get all that I am something similar, but were stopped hurtung watever I can like, but there is a bump, but it bothers me no more

Sheriff of Yahoo! said...

Football is not the kind of game, if it hurts, then we have soccer and ice hockey. Football is a game that most men and less attention should be taken no more than one injury in a game of this kind.

Sheriff of Yahoo! said...

Football is not the kind of game, if it hurts, then we have soccer and ice hockey. Football is a game that most men and less attention should be taken no more than one injury in a game of this kind.

Post a Comment