Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Girl Chivas Shirts Please Help....what Happens Next?

Please help....what happens next? - girl chivas shirts

I said I want too.But, lost my friend (best friend for a long time, but make up for years) asked him if he loves me and said no.Is good or bad, if he has done?
1) Today I was approached and shot a rubber band for me.
2) tried to clip my hand and held (eg 5 seconds), and bit my accident.Then said he felt very ill and would not say I had an OT to.It feel, and I think so.
3) It does not matter that I'm a girl, it occurred to me when I tried to get the rubber band has invested in my arms.
4) always flip me off
Here are a few things are less painful:
5) He gets the mile in every Tuesday
6) He showed me his 6-pack (ABS lol not soda or beer)
7), however, said that good friends and are torn orFF, not lol.Buddies
8) If I do tease him and say that I said not like the shirt, he, he used to feel better (the ugly T-shirt)
9) Today I walked into the room with some friends (his friends are my friends) and turned around and went me.And although the rooms were not complete and we were playing around and he s not moved.
Even if it does, I think he thinks he loves me sweet.Do? It says nothing about "abuse"
I like it because of a physical question, correctly country.The me.My not take the sentence "is harder better" (I'm a football player) on a boys team. Oh, and is a good friend.We have a lot of love in common.I football! Arriba las chivas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment