Saturday, February 20, 2010

Right Ovary Pain During Ovulation Is Brief But Severe Ovarian Pain Typical Of Ovulation?

Is brief but severe ovarian pain typical of ovulation? - right ovary pain during ovulation

My final time was 24 June. I have cysts on my ovaries, so often feel pain during ovulation, but the pain of last night was unbearable. My friend and I had sex during the act and felt pressure around both ovaries. Later, pain in the right ovary about 3 to 4 hours, I woke up, felt like a constant pressure and was very unpleasant.

Pain during sex, and hours later (during ovulation?) Normal for women with ovarian cysts?

2 comments:

♥ Vampy ♥ said...

A little pain is normal for ovarian cysts, but not "unbearable" pain. You should make an appointment with your doctor and tell him, especially if the pain continues.

tw33tybi... said...

Yes, but if your still worrying to see a doctor.

Post a Comment