Monday, December 28, 2009

Winnie The Pooh Puzzle Anyone Able To Tell Me Anything About This Disney Puzzle?

Anyone able to tell me anything about this disney puzzle? - winnie the pooh puzzle

I have this old riddle, but it is strange. It is cut into cubes, each side of the cube is a different scene, that there are six scenes. One is a scene from the Jungle Book, there is a scene from Peter Pan, when they fly, there is a scene from Winnie the Pooh, a birthday party, try to Cinderella's glass slipper is a scene from "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs dance, where, and there is a scene from Bambi. The pieces are made of wood so the box is, it came in says it is manufactured in Germany. I had so long as I can remember (and I'm 17) . also an art. "No (the number of art?) About. Does anyone know if this really is and how old is Disney?

0 comments:

Post a Comment