Thursday, December 24, 2009

Marine Pet Shops Emergency! Marine Tank Keepers Please Help - Puffer Fish Very Ill? Newbie!!!?

Emergency! Marine tank keepers please help - Puffer fish very ill? Newbie!!!? - marine pet shops

Hello, I'm sick of a balloon dog has suddenly become depressed, had to fight, I put myself on a "diet", after the seller told me to feed every day - also told me that a ball is the size of my Tank size perfectly (Wrong Again, too small and the production of excess nitrates just to be there). The fish shop used to bring him back, and my only other local fish stored it is not.

What worries me is that nitrate levels have risen and the sky pufferfish left "arm" of the tail is completely in the hole he leaves pushed ... I mean the small, round black behind their flippers. At first I thought he had been bitten or something, and then "came back, I was advised very badly by the animal, so heres a visit that I and all the help they could give him one newcomer are truly appreciated! (Ive the change of the water through an I / O of the water in the fish shop) no luck, it seems even worse.

Aware that for all of you must be very frustrating for reading my problem, because I had a lot of ads, Vice. and has the firm intention and respect for the fish hold. Please go easy on me!

I:
Juwel Vision 180 Marine Aquarium
Proline Skimmer
Fluval 304 external filter unit.
Live Rock
Buffer dog muzzles
Hermit Crab 1 double, 1 small
1 clown fish
Lady Blue and Yellow 1
1 girl wit

I know, I know of overpopulation, I think I caught the fish kept on a bad day and money for their profits to ... Therefore, my mistake

Here, too, please help me try!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment