Tuesday, December 29, 2009

How To Make A Whippit Cracker Easily Is It Just Old Age In My Dog?

Is it just old age in my dog? - how to make a whippit cracker easily

My dog is 11 January and was always energetic and Whipp assets in half. but recently started to chew his foot and he limped ... shes always done, and the vet gave (clarify their tablets to see what what he did tests, but never knew) also started for the first time, licking her belly, which came in pieces and the skin blackened and shriveled. Now she is refusing to go anywhere on foot ... But when it finally flows into the park a bit and seems to run fine. To the idea of a stroller wheel, you get take your dog in the park cos forever, and it is to maintain and shes too heavy to bear. It breaks my heart when she walks Tho use for your love .. it's just old age? I always thought I would live to 17 years, but now Im not sure. it means a lot to me .. them when I was 13 years and harassed and terrible if hadnt been for them I would not be here today. I love her and I want to help.

0 comments:

Post a Comment