Saturday, November 7, 2009

White Girls With Curbs Do You White Guys Worry About Your Size As Compared To A Black Guy?

Do you white guys worry about your size as compared to a black guy? - white girls with curbs

My first boyfriend of four years, was black. It was fantastic. I know that all black children who are not big, but are common to the race with the largest% of the largest. Many studies have been conducted around the world, so yes, it's true. Most people do not accept easily. Well, 2 of my little white friends were worried, and she felt after the discovery of a black man was intimidated.

It's like the episode of "Curb Your Enthusiasm. The man was white with a black girl and was afraid he would not be as big as a white man.

So they are intimidated by boys in their black and white anymore?

1 comments:

burtbb09... said...

I've never been aware that black men should be more gifted than the whites. In this sense, I went to the gym and asked all black if I could see her penis. The result was that I was the biggest sports and now had two black eyes

Post a Comment