Thursday, November 12, 2009

M.s.symptoms More Condition_symptoms Pregnancy Or P.m.s. What Do You Think ?

Pregnancy or p.m.s. what do you think ? - m.s.symptoms more condition_symptoms

Me and my friend have had unprotected sex latley. I suspect, because pregnant, because in the HES in me cried a lot, but I can not say for sure that I am .. about a week or so, I had white discharge in my underwear and I looked up and told me I was ovulating, but oversight of the week were the same white discharge. Ive got a lot of headaches .. Cramps in the area around my uterus (below my belly button) and my breasts were sore for 2 days. My period is with in 2 or 3 days. Could this pregnancy or PMS symptoms!? ...


FYI, I never had sore nipples before chest pain only.

someone had a similar Expierience and discovered that she was pregnant?

0 comments:

Post a Comment