Friday, November 13, 2009

Fixing Kidney Infection Do I Have A Kidney Stone? I Have Pain In My Abdomen, And Sometimes It Hurts To Pee.

Do I have a kidney stone? I have pain in my abdomen, and sometimes it hurts to pee. - fixing kidney infection

I had the problem for a week or more now. I have these "attacks" where I feel pain in the abdomen. It is for a few seconds or minutes. I've heard that they occur when you try to move the stones of all kinds. Sometimes It Hurts to urinate, but usually only if you wait too long. It is difficult to avoid, but since they do not directly feel the urge until you need it.

I mentioned that I was laying down the days before the start of the burger. I've heard that can cause too much protein, but I'm not sure. But I ate very well received for the same period, fruit and vegetables and other food groups. I was) and drinking water (tap water. Mixing in mixtures, in particular, Hawaiian Punch.

Yes, well, it might be able to speak a different problem.

And I go to the doctor, but I ask everyone before I leave. My mother thinks that it is an infection or a urinary tract infection, kidney or something like that. I think the kidney stones.

0 comments:

Post a Comment